1. Flight controls of the helicopter
2. The helicopter cockpit
3. Engine’s start and stop procedures
4. Training take-off, hovering, maneuvering, landing and taxiing procedures
5. Flying in day and night time
6. Emergency flight and procedures training
Simulate emergency modes and functions of the following systems and equipment:
2. Helicopter control system
3. Hydraulic and air system
4. Fuel and oil system
5. Electrical network of helicopter
6. Instruments panel
During the International Aviation & Space Salon national Aviation & Space Salon- Maks 2011 (http://www.airshow.ru/exhibition/1/ex.htmn) that took place in Moscow, Russia, the company signed a memorandum of understanding with “Russian Helicopters” (http://rus-helicopters.ru/en) which is one of the most important aviation holdings. The process of certifying CMR Ltda. (Maintenance and Repair Center for Russian Helicopters) (www.cmr.com.co) as an Authorized Regional Center for maintenance, repair and modernization for MI helicopters in Latin America, begun with the execution of this MOU. In the future, the company shall offer technical support and maintenance for Kamov helicopters. The parties also agreed to work together to open a Maintenance and Repair Center for Russian Helicopters in Brasil.
Mr. Pshenichny Igor signed don behalf of Russian Helicopters and Mr. Fernando Lopez signed for Vertical de Aviacion SAS.